Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter...late

Just like Easter sneaking up on me...it has flown past so fast!  Even though Easter is over, there were a few pics of eggs that I wanted to share.



The ones above were our Easter project this year.  The two on the right my 3 yr old did and that top one hung in my kitchen window.  It made me happy each time I looked at it.  The lower one is much prettier than Momma's picture taking skills...but hey I am working on that.  Like everything else its a slow learning process.

Some of our Easter eggs.  The top two were painted with white glue and a dab of food color.  The bottom with paper doiley pieces.  It was fun the way it "framed" the center flower.  Different if nothing else.

Now, Easter is officially over.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment